Whatever the format—live television, webcast, podcast, cable talk show, print, radio call-in, satellite or telephone interview—we have the experience and techniques to help you get your point across. Learn how to:
- Prepare for any question
- Develop a thematic, values-based message
- Deliver a relevant soundbite
- Look and sound your best
- Pivot to your message
Our interview prep will help you generate support for your cause, advocate a policy position, promote an idea, and deal with the skeptics and critics.
How the training works:
- First, we conduct a pre-training analysis of speaking strengths and weaknesses
- Next we tailor the training workshop to your needs and interests
- On-camera practice helps pinpoint areas of strength and what needs improvement
- We help you develop a clear, concise message
- Follow up consultations provide ongoing learning and skill-building.