In her book “The Well-Spoken Woman: Your Guide to Looking and Sounding Your Best” speech coach Chris Jahnke shares behind-the-scenes tips to help you project with confidence. Chris has 20 years of experience guiding women from all walks of life to success before audiences large and small. Learn strategies for the board room and the PTA meeting, TV studios and convention halls, YouTube and panel discussions, conferences and classrooms.
The Techniques of Successful Women: How Did She Do It? What Can I Learn From Her?
- Present your best self like PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi
- Project podium presence like Hillary Clinton
- Overcome the imposter syndrome like Tina Fey
- Advocate for a cause like Melinda Gates
- Conquer the camera like Suzy Orman
- Tell stories like Maya Angelou
- Use humor like Ann Richards
The book showcases American women who use their voices to create change, ignite imaginations, coach teams to victory, and advocate for justice. Let this be the guide that helps you stop second-guessing yourself or falling short with your speaking abilities.
Filled with wisdom and practical pointers you will be able to express your ideas with confidence and earn the respect of any audience.