More Case Studies
- 2000 Census Bureau
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Democratic National Convention
- ISC Motorsports
- League of Conversation Voters Education Fund
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Million Mom March
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- National Geographic
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Vice-Presidential Debate 2000
The Challenge—Sharpening the interview skills of media pros.
Positive Communications Solution—When senior executives at The Washington Post Company's interactive web site wanted to tell their on-line success story they called Christine Jahnke. Jahnke, a former tv news reporter, put the washingtonpost.com executives through on-camera exercises to practice honing their interview techniques so they could communicate the story of the award-winning web site.