More Case Studies
- 2000 Census Bureau
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Democratic National Convention
- ISC Motorsports
- League of Conversation Voters Education Fund
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Million Mom March
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- National Geographic
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Vice-Presidential Debate 2000
Vice-Presidential Debate 2000
The Challenge—Dealing with Dick Cheney in the 2000 Vice Presidential debate.
Positive Communications Solution—The Gore/Lieberman Campaign Team brought Christine Jahnke on board as a senior advisor for the Vice Presidential Debate. Jahnke provided Senator Joe Lieberman with on-camera delivery tips and helped the campaign team formulate strategies for the televised face off. The political press dubbed the exchange the most "civil" debate they had seen in many years.