More Case Studies
- 2000 Census Bureau
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Democratic National Convention
- ISC Motorsports
- League of Conversation Voters Education Fund
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Million Mom March
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- National Geographic
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Vice-Presidential Debate 2000
The Challenge—Communicating a passion for exploration, education, and conservation worldwide.
Positive Communications Solution—In a rapidly changing media world, National Geographic Society is keeping pace by bringing its relevant stories about the wonders of the planet to its television channel, web site, special programs, films and publications, while still producing its flagship magazine. Chris Jahnke helps world-renown conservationists, explorers, and photographers tell their stories of adventure in new media formats. This work has been done in conjunction with Sheehan Associates, Inc.