More Case Studies
- 2000 Census Bureau
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Democratic National Convention
- ISC Motorsports
- League of Conversation Voters Education Fund
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Million Mom March
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- National Geographic
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Vice-Presidential Debate 2000
National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
The Challenge—Helping local leaders build new democracies in Eastern Europe.
Positive Communications Solution—In the early 1990's the winds of political change were blowing across Eastern Europe when Chris Jahnke traveled there with the National Democratic Institute. Her favorite trip was to Bucharest, Romania where she provided on-camera interview techniques to political candidates. Bullet holes from the citizen uprising were still visible in downtown buildings and electricity was sporadically available. What was most memorable was the candidate's desire to be effective communicators so they could mobilize citizens in their emerging democracy.