More Case Studies
- 2000 Census Bureau
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Democratic National Convention
- ISC Motorsports
- League of Conversation Voters Education Fund
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Million Mom March
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- National Geographic
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Vice-Presidential Debate 2000
Million Mom March
The Challenge—Turn emotion into political action.
Positive Communications Solution—On Mother's Day 2000, over 750,000 people gathered in our nation's capitol for the Million Mom March and rally on the National Mall. Many of the marchers were victims of gun violence who gathered to speak out for sensible gun laws to protect kids and families.
Positive Communications Founder Chris Jahnke was backstage at the rally assisting with speech writing and coaching. Young and old, celebrities and citizens, men and women joined their voices to demand tougher policies. "The goal was to deliver a call to action. I wanted the Marchers to be inspired to go home and fight for change," said Jahnke.