More Case Studies
- 2000 Census Bureau
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Democratic National Convention
- ISC Motorsports
- League of Conversation Voters Education Fund
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Million Mom March
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- National Geographic
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Vice-Presidential Debate 2000
Merck & Co., Inc.
The Challenge—Educate about bone health and the disease osteoporosis.
Positive Communications Solution—Millions of American women are at risk of developing osteoporosis a disease that causes bones to become fragile and even break. Christine Jahnke has prepared top medical experts to deliver the latest info on "The Today Show" with "behind-the-scenes" tips on live, in-studio interviews. Jahnke, a former tv reporter also worked with the practitioners to teach them the art of craft jargon-free messages.