More Case Studies
- 2000 Census Bureau
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Democratic National Convention
- ISC Motorsports
- League of Conversation Voters Education Fund
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Million Mom March
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- National Geographic
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- Vice-Presidential Debate 2000
The Challenge—Keep the senior executives at Nascar's parent company on track and on message.
Positive Communications Solution—The legendary Bill France established his legacy when he built the Daytona International Speedway in 1957. Today, ISC Motorsports is the leading promoter of racing events in America. Christine Jahnke helps the company's senior executives keep the fans speeding into their 13 entertainment facilities around the country by providing message development and media training as the company continues to expand with new products and venues.